BSPlayer is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by BSPlayer media. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BSPlayer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
BSPlayer FREE is top hardware accelerated video player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs.
– multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support – significantly improves playback speed
– background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
– hardware accelerated video playback – increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
– Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
– Playlist support and various playback modes.
– External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt…
– Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
– Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
– Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
– Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
– support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller… and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail email@example.com. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others – hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't – let us know why! 🙂
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel – © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel – (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
Ask about our opinion, BSPlayer provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: ABC – Live TV & Full Episodes PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install BSPlayer on PC
To download and install BSPlayer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BSPlayer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BSPlayer on PC.
Download BSPlayer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BSPlayer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BSPlayer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BSPlayer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.