Bryton Active is the newest Sports release developed and published by Bryton Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bryton Active PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Spend more time riding and less time worrying! The easy-to-use Bryton Active app allows you to track/plan workouts, customize your device, plan trips, sync to popular 3rd party platforms, and much more!
The new Active app offers whole new experience with a more Intuitive and easier to navigate user interface, reorganized and categorized app menus, and more user-friendly design, all while incorporating powerful features and functions!
Setup just became even easier! Conveniently customize almost any setting in REAL TIME with a simple push of a button without navigating through device menus!
Conveniently Upload Activities
Cut the cord on PC uploads! With improved Bluetooth communication, it is now easier than ever to sync your rides and view detailed ride overviews and analysis whenever and wherever you are riding with Bryton Active!
Simply Plan Trips
Easily plan trips on your trip-enabled Bryton computer! Either enter an address or point of interest and let the app automatically find the best route for you or define your own routes with touch-enabled points and multi-destination custom routes!
Auto Sync to 3rd Party Platforms
The Bryton Active app can automatically sync your workouts with your favorite 3rd party platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, Selfloops, Today's Plan and Relive after simple set up so you can share your rides with friends and family or be fully prepared for race day!
Easily Update Firmware/GPS Data
After pairing your computer with the Active app, it will automatically check the firmware version and current GPS data on the device and notify you when updates become available so you are always have the newest and best updates and features!
New Bluetooth-Enabled Features
It is now possible to sync and plan workouts, download planned trips, view/upload ride logs, modify device and data grid settings, calibrate altitude and much more all via Bluetooth from the Bryton app without connecting the device to WiFi (mobile data charges may apply)
New Automatic Features
With the new app, it is now possible to automatically sync tracks from your device to the Active app, automatically calibrate altitude, and set up the auto pause feature of the Bryton device.
*Currently only available for Rider 320, Rider 410, Rider 420, Rider 450 and Aero 60, Rider 750
With the Bryton Active app and Bluetooth connection, riders will be able to receive call, SMS and emails on the cycle computer. Enjoy the ride without missing any important messages. Choose any kind of notifications you want to receive in the app and leave the rest behind.
• Add/Remove/Edit Data Screens
• Upload Activities
• Configure User/Bike Profiles
• Set Smart Notifications for compatible devices
• Manage Bryton Devices
• Modify General Device Settings
• Set up Heart Rate & Power Zones
• Plan/Download Trips and Workouts
• View activities and workout data with detailed overviews
• Configure device settings and WiFi on your WiFi enabled Bryton computers
• Calibrate Altitude
• AutoSync workouts to Strava/TrainingPeaks/SelfLoops
• Change Device/App Language
• Update Firmware/GPS Data
• Receive messages, phone calls, emails on your Bryton Rider series
Rider 10, Rider 15, Rider 310,Rider 320, Rider 330, Rider 530, Rider 410, Rider 420, Rider 450, Aero 60, Rider 750, Rider 860
Visit https://www.brytonsport.com/#/ for more information or contact email@example.com with any questions.
Ask about our opinion, Bryton Active provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Flux White – Substratum Theme the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Bryton Active on PC
To download and install Bryton Active for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bryton Active on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bryton Active on PC.
Download Bryton Active for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bryton Active Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bryton Active, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bryton Active on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.