BruHealth is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BruHealth PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
BruHealth is developed by the Government of Brunei to engage its residents during the COVID-19 pandemic. The app provides residents of Brunei updates on COVID-19 development and related policy measures, monitors health conditions of residents of Brunei through the self-assessment feature and tracks risk exposure of residents of Brunei using the Bluetooth and GPS tracking features.
1. Real time dashboard for Brunei and global COVID-19 situation
2. Density map of activity traces of confirmed patient
3. Map of medical resources
4. COVID-19 self-screening tool
5. Health Clearance Form to get a personal assessment code to participate in activities.
6. Press releases and health education information
7. Bluetooth and GPS tracking for close contact tracing.
Compatible with Android 7 and above.
Term Of Use:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced BruHealth first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install BruHealth on PC
To download and install BruHealth for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BruHealth on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BruHealth on PC.
Download BruHealth for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BruHealth Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BruHealth, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BruHealth on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.