Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is a free Android Game developed by 505 Games Srl, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Critically acclaimed, story-driven adventure game from award-winning Swedish film director, Josef Fares and originally developed by Starbreeze Studios.
10/10 – Joystiq “It’s rare for a game to forge a connection so strong.”
9/10 – Polygon “Moved me to tears.”
9/10 – Eurogamer “A triumph.”
Winner of more than 50 awards including Game of Year, BAFTA, DICE and more.
A man, clinging to life. His two sons, desperate to cure their ailing father, are left with but one option. They must set out upon a journey to find and bring back the "Water of Life" as they come to rely on one another to survive. One must be strong where the other is weak, brave where the other is fearful, they must be… Brothers.
• Guide two brothers, Naia and Naiee, on an epic fairy tale journey using specially designed, dual virtual joysticks
• Control both brothers simultaneously as you experience co-operative play in single player mode
• Solve puzzles, explore the stunning locations and fight boss battles, using unique qualities of big and little brother each varying in
strength, size and speed
• Experience an emotional story told without words…narrative above the ordinary
This is one journey you will never forget…
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Home Design : Hawaii Life Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on PC
To download and install Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on PC.
Download Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.