Broken Sword: Director's Cut is the newest Adventure release developed and published by Revolution Software Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Broken Sword: Director's Cut PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Paris in the Fall… a brutal murder at the Palais Royale. When Nico Collard is invited to interview statesman Pierre Carchon, she finds herself inextricably drawn into a terrifying conspiracy.
One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated 'Broken Sword: Director’s Cut' pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy. Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries, and thwarting a dark conspiracy to reveal the secret truths of the Knights Templar.
Featuring a widely-praised touch interface, 'Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut' introduces an intricate new narrative thread, alongside the classic story that has charmed millions of players. It’s time to experience George and Nico’s worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story that made the series so deservedly renowned. This is adventure gaming at its very best.
✪ “…this is a must-play game: a latter day blockbuster in a director’s cut form”. The Independent online (5/5)
Includes full English speech and optional subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Russian. Additional speech languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish) are available to download.
Broken Sword: Director's Cut provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Dev Empire Tycoon 2: game developer simulator on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Broken Sword: Director's Cut on PC
To download and install Broken Sword: Director's Cut for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Broken Sword: Director's Cut on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Broken Sword: Director's Cut on PC.
Download Broken Sword: Director's Cut for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Broken Sword: Director's Cut Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Broken Sword: Director's Cut, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Broken Sword: Director's Cut on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.