Broken Age is a free Android Game developed by Double Fine Productions, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Broken Age PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Broken Age is a family friendly, hand-animated, puzzle-filled adventure game with an all-star cast, including Elijah Wood, Jack Black and Masasa Moyo.
Funded by a record breaking crowdfunding campaign and designed by industry legend Tim Schafer, Broken Age is a timeless coming-of-age story of barfing trees and talking spoons.
Vella Tartine and Shay Volta are two teenagers in strangely similar situations, but radically different worlds. The player can freely switch between their stories, helping them take control of their own lives, and dealing with the unexpected adventures that follow.
Elijah Wood as Shay
Masasa Moyo as Vella
Jack Black as Harm'ny Lightbeard
Jennifer Hale as Mom
Wil Wheaton as Curtis
Pendleton Ward as Gus
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Broken Age first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Samsung Internet Browser PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Broken Age on PC
To download and install Broken Age for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Broken Age on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Broken Age on PC.
Download Broken Age for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Broken Age Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Broken Age, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Broken Age on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.