Bridge Constructor Medieval is the newest Simulation release developed and published by Headup. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bridge Constructor Medieval PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get our Google Play Ramadan Offer: Over 80% off in participating countries!
Dive into the Middle Ages and play the successor to the worldwide #1 hit, Bridge Constructor.
Bridge Constructor Medieval turns back the clock a few centuries to the time of knights and castles. Build sturdy bridges to supply your city with provisions – or cunningly constructed bridges that collapse under the weight of attacking troops, sending the horde of enemies into the abyss below. You won’t even be safe from cannon fire in the 40 brand new levels. Protect your foot soldiers and your horse-drawn carriages with covered bridges and stable pillar structures.
There are a total of five materials available to help you build the perfect bridge: wood, heavy wood, stone and ropes, along with the new addition of the bridge roof.
Throughout the exciting background story, you will familiarize yourself with the various materials on a step-by-step basis, and learn everything you need to know so that your bridges meet the requirements of the different levels.
Innovative game modes in store for you!
Besides building stable bridges, there's also plenty on offer for veterans to discover in the new game modes.
In the siege level, your bridge is bombarded by enemy catapults. Strengthen your bridge so that it doesn't collapse, and protect your own troops on the bridge with a bridge roof.
In another new game mode, you build your bridges so that they collapse under the load of enemy units to send as many of them as possible into the abyss.
In addition, the unique bonus challenges will leave even the most experienced players at their wit’s end. That way, both bridge-building professionals and novices will face a challenge in Bridge Constructor Medieval.
– For the first time: Build bridges in the Middle Ages!
– Brand new levels and game modes for a completely new gaming experience
– Design sturdy bridge roofs to protect yourself from enemy catapults
– Construct cunning bridge traps to send advancing enemy troops into the abyss
– Exciting and funny background story
– Enjoy beautiful medieval landscapes
– Google Play Game Services Achievements and rankings
– Tablet support
Like the game? Then support us with 5 stars in the Google Play Store!
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook:
If you have any problems with the game, send us an email to: email@example.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Bridge Constructor Medieval first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Horoscope Pro – Free Zodiac Sign Reading the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Bridge Constructor Medieval on PC
To download and install Bridge Constructor Medieval for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bridge Constructor Medieval on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bridge Constructor Medieval on PC.
Download Bridge Constructor Medieval for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bridge Constructor Medieval Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bridge Constructor Medieval, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bridge Constructor Medieval on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.