Braveland Wizard is the newest Strategy release developed and published by Tortuga Team. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Braveland Wizard PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The old school turn-based strategy game is back – welcome to Braveland Wizard! The graduate of the Academy of Magic is ready for new adventures. Her journey begins high in the mountains and passes through the southern lands, populated by orcs, ghosts, and mysterious nomads.
– New hero – Wizard
– An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
– Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
– Piles of stylish artifacts
– Three schools of pure battle magic
– A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
– A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
– A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
– And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
Braveland Wizard provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Enable Tiling Window Support In KDE Plasma 5 [Guide]
Download and Install Braveland Wizard on PC
To download and install Braveland Wizard for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Braveland Wizard on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Braveland Wizard on PC.
Download Braveland Wizard for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Braveland Wizard Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Braveland Wizard, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Braveland Wizard on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.