Brainly – The Homework App is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Brainly – The Homework App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Need homework help? Post homework questions on Brainly and receive help from other students within minutes. Brainly supports:
• 250M+ unique users monthly
• Experts providing explanation
• thousands of moderators
• 35+ countries
• 95M+ answered questions
Brainly is the world’s largest social learning community! 250+ million students trust and study with Brainly every month. Yup, that’s 250 million study partners to help you with any school subject, such as Math, Science, History, Algebra, English, Foreign Languages and many more.
• Free Homework Help – Brainly Basic is 100% free of charge!
• 24/7 Homework App – Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime.
• Superfast, Homework Answers and Explanations – Questions are answered within minutes & monitored by moderators.
• Share Your Knowledge – Earn points and gain ranks by helping other students
No. 1 math app! With Brainly, you can ask homework questions, search for homework answers, practice for exams, essays and research in the following subjects – Math, History, English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Social Studies, Advanced Placement AP, Geography, Health, Arts, Business, Computers and Technology, French, German, Spanish, and World Languages! Plus, special sections featuring prep questions for SAT and PSAT exams!
Brainly covers education levels, such as elementary school, middle school, high school and college. Our learning community is reliable – the quality of homework answers and explanations are ensured by a dedicated team of moderators that check all content on a daily basis.
Don’t forget to check out the reviews. The Brainly app has over 400,000+ 5-Star reviews!
Where else can you find us?
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Brainly – The Homework App first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Find My Kids: Child Cell Phone Location Tracker on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Brainly – The Homework App on PC
To download and install Brainly – The Homework App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Brainly – The Homework App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Brainly – The Homework App on PC.
Download Brainly – The Homework App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Brainly – The Homework App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Brainly – The Homework App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Brainly – The Homework App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.