Boxing Interval Timer PRO is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Boxing Interval Timer PRO PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Now you can customize each round or rest time as you want. *
Profiling supports! Create different profiles for your training!
Boxing! It is live! This application serves to count boxing rounds. It will help you to train at home. It includes the preparation signals, the start and end of the round signals, as well as periodical signal inside the round. The timer can also be used for other sports such as muay thai, mma etc.. You can operate the button "Fight!" using the accelerometer or proximity sensors, without removing boxing gloves. Also you can choose some own sounds.
One of the comments:
Gary Lewis, 1 september. 2015 г. в 15:06
Awesome Boxing Interval Timer App is awesome. Well designed, with bright colour screen backgrounds for fighting round modes, resting, etc. Figures nice, big and bold for use on phones. Love the genuine bell sounds at start and of rounds and voice. Easy to change settings, great layout especially when phone is vertical / horizontal. App is also good for things like Tabata cardio workouts, etc. Sleek, simple, versatile and brilliant. Don't waste time getting the free version, f@x? the ads and get the pro if your serious!!
* Please, don't be upset if you find some bug. Just write me about it and I will try fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
Ask about our opinion, Boxing Interval Timer PRO provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to back up your Linux PC with BackInTime [Guide]
Download and Install Boxing Interval Timer PRO on PC
To download and install Boxing Interval Timer PRO for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Boxing Interval Timer PRO on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Boxing Interval Timer PRO on PC.
Download Boxing Interval Timer PRO for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Boxing Interval Timer PRO Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Boxing Interval Timer PRO, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Boxing Interval Timer PRO on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.