Boxing Interval Timer is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by Brucemax Sport Apps. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Boxing Interval Timer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Boxing is life! Boxing training is road of fighter! Most flexible workout timer! This application serves to count boxing rounds.
– Site boxingtimer.org
Capabilities and features:
⚡️ Create and edit profiles for different kinds of workout: boxing, ufc, mma, tabata, crossfit
⚡️ Proximity and shake sensor – boxing training without removing gloves
⚡️ Additional notifications: inner round signals, prepare before round and rest end
⚡️ Voice notifications – reports about current round number
⚡️ Customize each round or rest time independently as you want
Timer will help you to train at home. It includes the preparation signals, the start and end of the round signals, as well as periodical signal inside the round. Boxing workout trainer can also be used for other sports such as Muay Thai, MMA, CrossFit, etc. Using it like countdown timer or tabata timer! You can operate the button "Fight!" using the accelerometer or proximity sensors, without removing boxing gloves. Also you can choose some own custom sounds.
The application is used by such the professional coach as Aemando Guzman from "Lite-It Up Boxing Team", seen a lot of champions in his gym.
Please, don't be upset if you find some bug. Just write me about it and I will try fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
We are open to assist in translating the application into your native language 🙂
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Boxing Interval Timer first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: ReadEra – book reader pdf, epub, word New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Boxing Interval Timer on PC
To download and install Boxing Interval Timer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Boxing Interval Timer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Boxing Interval Timer on PC.
Download Boxing Interval Timer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Boxing Interval Timer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Boxing Interval Timer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Boxing Interval Timer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.