Bow Hunt Simulator is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bow Hunt Simulator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The most advanced 3d bow simulator for hunters, using real archery ballistics and realistic animals.
Archery simulator for bow hunters that that let you simulate shot placements using ballistics, realistic environment and moving animals. This app is designed as a technical simulator and not as a game.
-Adjustable Compound bow w/sigths
-Adjustable Recurve bow.
-Inspect shot placement after shot, velocity, flighttime, energy etc.
-Whitetail Deer, Elk, Roe deer, Wildboar and Wild Turkey
-advanced "jump string" reaction algorithm
-Metric and imperial units
-Real time arrow trajectory
-X-ray vitals in shot inspect
-walking animals from random distance
-Distance up to 100yds.
-Real time arrow ballistics.
-Calculates: wind drift, drop, flighttime
-Calculates reaction time for animal.
-Set direction and pose of animal
Bow Hunt Simulator provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Zello PTT Walkie Talkie the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Bow Hunt Simulator on PC
To download and install Bow Hunt Simulator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bow Hunt Simulator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bow Hunt Simulator on PC.
Download Bow Hunt Simulator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bow Hunt Simulator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bow Hunt Simulator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bow Hunt Simulator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.