Bow and Arrow is a free Android Game developed by Candy Mobile, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bow and Arrow PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Draw your bow, aim carefully and shoot your arrow towards your enemies before they destroy you! With bow and arrows to aim at various characters, you will experience an exciting hitting journey of authentic archery.
Discover fantastic characters, fight in unique 3 vs 3 mode, and unlock magic arrows and surprising abilities. Use your archery skills to win in the world’s #1 archery game!
– More than just traditional 1-on-1 matches
– Unlock and upgrade your archers to discover new, magic arrows and skills
– Survive longer in the quick play mode and beat the record
– Develop your unique strategy and tactics to win in 3-on-3 mode
– Realistic rag-doll physics for total mayhem effects
Ask about our opinion, Bow and Arrow provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Bow and Arrow on PC
To download and install Bow and Arrow for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bow and Arrow on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bow and Arrow on PC.
Download Bow and Arrow for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bow and Arrow Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bow and Arrow, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bow and Arrow on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.