Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Beta) is the newest Tools release developed and published by Sam Ruston. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Beta) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Bouncer gives you the ability to grant permissions temporarily. Want to tag a location or take a photo, but don't want that app to be able to use the camera or get your location whenever it wants? Bouncer gives you exactly that.
As soon as you exit the app, Bouncer will automatically remove the permission for you in an instant so you can get back to doing what you do best, without having to worry about apps invading your privacy and wasting your battery.
• Increased security, privacy and battery life
• Never have to worry what apps are doing in the background
• No complicated setup needed (no root or adb)
How does it work?
Bouncer uses an accessibility service. It activates when you grant a permission and gives you the option to remove it. When you go home, Bouncer will open the app's settings and remove the permission for you extremely quickly.
Why should I trust Bouncer?
Yes, an app that can turn off permissions can also turn them on. But Bouncer requests no permissions. It cannot see info inside apps except for the settings app (so it can turn permissions off). Bouncer doesn't have the internet permission so even if it could get sensitive info (which it can't) it couldn't transmit it anywhere.
Ask about our opinion, Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Beta) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Pro Antivirus – Virus Cleaner, Junk Cleaner on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Beta) on PC
To download and install Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Beta) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Beta) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Beta) on PC.
Download Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Beta) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Beta) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Beta), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions (Beta) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.