Bottled – Message in a Bottle is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bottled – Message in a Bottle PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Make new friends all over the world, learn new languages and discover new cultures.
Try the modern version of sending a message in a Bottle – a new way to meet people!
Bottled allows you to send a message to anyone, anywhere in the world.
One letter at a time, your messages will be received by one user only.
If the recipient likes your Bottled letter, they can keep it & you will be able to chat with each other.
If your Bottled message gets released, your bottle will float back into the sea to be received by another random stranger!
With Bottled you can:
– Send a letter to someone somewhere in the world.
– Chat with people from all around the world whom you have intrigued with your Bottled message
– Share photos and instant messages for free with your friends
– Follow the journey of your Bottles in real time
– Answer quizzes from the Cheeky Captain to test your knowledge of the world
– Earn golds and rewards to unlock awesome features and spread your messages to more places
Don't forget: a stranger is a friend you haven't met yet!
Whether you are looking for a friend, a penpal, a nice conversation or even your soulmate, let serendipity decide your chance encounters with Bottled!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Bottled – Message in a Bottle first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Open Screen Sketch With Print Screen On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Bottled – Message in a Bottle on PC
To download and install Bottled – Message in a Bottle for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bottled – Message in a Bottle on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bottled – Message in a Bottle on PC.
Download Bottled – Message in a Bottle for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bottled – Message in a Bottle Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bottled – Message in a Bottle, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bottled – Message in a Bottle on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.