Bose Music is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bose Music PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Bose Music app lets you easily browse and control your favourite music from one or many Bose smart products. It works with Bose Home Speaker 500, Bose Home Speaker 300, Bose Portable Home Speaker, Bose Soundbar 700 and Bose Soundbar 500. They are part of a system of smart speakers, soundbars and headphones designed to work together for a better listening experience. The app also works with the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 to adjust between 11 levels of world-class noise cancellation.
SPEED TO MUSIC
It’s faster than ever to browse and play the music you love from Spotify®, Pandora®, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, iHeartRadio™, TuneIn and more, all from within the Bose Music app. All your favourite music in one place.
One touch and your home is filled with the music you love most. The Bose Music app makes it easy to set your favourite playlists or stations as presets. Then you can access them effortlessly on your app, the buttons on your speaker, or soundbar remote.
PERSONALISE FOR MULTIPLE USERS
The Bose Music app lets multiple users personalise their experience and control their content. One person can quickly access their Spotify playlist. While another easily listens to the latest podcast. Now it’s easy for the whole household to enjoy their favourite music and more.
Play the same music throughout your home or listen to different music in different areas—it’s up to you. The Bose Music app lets you control one or multiple Bose smart products, including the Bose Home Speaker 500, Bose Home Speaker 300, Bose Portable Home Speaker, Bose Soundbar 700 and Bose Soundbar 500 in your home, from any room.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEADPHONES
Personalise your environment with controllable noise cancellation on our Headphones 700. You decide how much of the world to let in by adjusting between 11 levels of noise cancellation right in the app.
ACCESS YOUR FAVOURITE VOICE ASSISTANT
On our Headphones 700, get quick and easy access to Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant or your phone’s native assistant, like Siri.
The availability and features of music and voice services may vary. A home Wi-Fi® network and Internet access are required.
Bose, Bose Music, Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones, Bose Headphones, Bose Home Speaker, Bose Portable Home Speaker and Bose Soundbar are trademarks of Bose Corporation.
Spotify is a registered trademark of Spotify AB.
TuneIn is a registered trademark of TuneIn, Inc.
Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
Amazon, Amazon Music, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon, Inc. or its affiliates.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
Pandora, the Pandora logo and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. used with permission.
iHeartRadio is a registered trademark of iHeartMedia, Inc.
SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved
California Privacy Notice of Collection
Ask about our opinion, Bose Music provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Install The Moka Icon Theme On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Bose Music on PC
To download and install Bose Music for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bose Music on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bose Music on PC.
Download Bose Music for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bose Music Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bose Music, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bose Music on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.