Booster for Android is a free Android App developed by Hung Dasni, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Booster for Android PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Booster for Android is a must have app containing essential optimization tools for your Android device: RAM and storage cleaner, battery charge management and overall performance boost. Enjoy your speedy phone now!
Booster for Android Key Functions:
🔥 JUNK CLEANER (JUNK FILES)
Booster for Android helps free up your storage space by removing junk, redundant and cache files which slows down your device. This action is safe for your personal data, don't worry. It just works.
🚀 BOOST MOBILE
One Tap Boost helps to speed up your device by freeing up RAM. This feature is harmless – all vital core system services will remain running while unused apps will be unloaded. You can run a speed test to see how much faster your device will be after such boost.
🔋 BATTERY SAVER
Booster for Android allows you to switch between 3 battery usage profiles: normal, long and extra long stamina. Imagine you are out of power sockets or don't have a charger but you need your device to work as long as possible – this is the solution.
❄️ CPU COOLDOWN
Ever wondered why your device is heating? Find out what apps load your CPU the most and stop them. This function also helps to extend battery stamina.
Booster for Android use accessibility services to improve junk clean feature in some devices.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Booster for Android first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: NBS Benefits Mobile New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Booster for Android on PC
To download and install Booster for Android for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Booster for Android on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Booster for Android on PC.
Download Booster for Android for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Booster for Android Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Booster for Android, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Booster for Android on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.