Boost for reddit is a free Android App developed by Rubén Mayayo, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Boost for reddit PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Boost your browsing experience with Boost for reddit. Enjoy the best content of the most popular social news site.
• Intuitive Material Design user interface, highly customizable with thousands of theme colors combinations
• Customize browsing interface per subreddit: Cards, mini cards, image gallery, compact list or slide show to swipe between posts
• In-app media previews: images, gifs, gfycat, gifv, albums and videos with download and share options
• Filter posts by content type: image, album, gif, video, text posts or links
• Filter by subreddit, domain, author or keywords in titles
• Comments highlight and navigation options: Threads, OP, IAmA, Mine, Distinguished, Links, Search text, Search author.
• Beautiful home screen Widget
• Moderation tools for subreddit moderators
• And much more!
Boosts allows to select different view modes per subreddit:
• Cards with big pictures
• Slide show to swipe between posts
• Image gallery for image based subreddits
• Mini cards with thumbnails
• Compact list and more…
All of them configurable including left-handed mode!
Boost supports advanced theme customization:
• Many base colors including light, dark and AMOLED themes
• Select any main color and 70 accent colors from Material Design
• Customize font type, size and color
• Save theme presets
• Switch between day and night modes
Keep your reading position while changing view types, themes or fonts. No refreshing needed!
• Do you want to only see gifs and videos? With content filters you can show or hide posts based on content: images, albums, gifs, video, text or links
• Filter posts by subreddit, domain, author or title keywords
• Color coded comments to enhance readability
• Scroll comments with volume keys
• Buttons to navigate between comments
• Expand or collapse comments threads, collapse all to only show top level comments
• Swipe back from comments instead of using the back button
Other awesome features
• Multi account support with secure OAuth2 login
• Split-screen mode for tablets
• Automatic data saving options based on network
• Mark posts as read on scroll
• Upload images in comments, posts or messages
• Change download foldes per file type
• Save full albums or selection of images
• Preview text formatting before submitting
• Save drafts for later use
• Subscribe to subreddits or add to favorites
• Swipe to open Sidebar
• Swipe up to close images
• Create and edit multireddits
• Spoiler support
• Search posts and subreddits
• Quick access to your saved posts
• Tag users
• Friends support
• Sync read posts for Gold users
• Synccit support
More features coming soon!
Go to http://www.reddit.com/r/BoostForReddit for news and discussion on the app!
Boost for reddit is an unofficial app. reddit is a registered trademarks owned by reddit Inc.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Boost for reddit first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Bubble Breaker PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Boost for reddit on PC
To download and install Boost for reddit for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Boost for reddit on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Boost for reddit on PC.
Download Boost for reddit for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Boost for reddit Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Boost for reddit, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Boost for reddit on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.