Boomerang is the newest Entertainment release developed and published by Boomerang. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Boomerang PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
BOOMERANG packs thousands of your favorite cartoons and movies into one place. From A to ZOINKS, watch Scooby-Doo, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, The Jetsons, The Smurfs, Garfield, The Flintstones, and much more.
You don’t need a TV provider to enjoy BOOMERANG! Just download the app to start a FREE 7-DAY TRIAL (new customers only). After your free trial, keep watching for $4.99/month (or $39.99/year – 33% OFF). HOOBA DOOBA! That’s family-sized entertainment!
With BOOMERANG, you can:
* Watch unlimited cartoons ad-free.
* Stream cartoons on your favorite screens — TV, phone, tablet, computer.
* Download cartoons to watch on-the-go.
* Get exclusive access to original cartoons, like Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz
and the new Wacky Races.
2,000+ CARTOONS AND GROWING!
* Looney Tunes
* Tom and Jerry
* Bugs Bunny
* The Flintstones
* The Jetsons
* Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz
* Wacky Races
* Daffy Duck
* Courage The Cowardly Dog
* Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote
* Jonny Quest
* Top Cat
* Sylvester and Tweety
* The Smurfs
* Foghorn Leghorn
* Yogi Bear
* Baby Looney Tunes
* Huckleberry Hound
* Atom Ant
* Barney Bear
* Camp Lazlo
* Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
* My Gym Partner Is A Monkey
* Juniper Lee
* Magilla Gorilla
* Richie Rich
BOOMERANG is only accessible in the U.S.
CANCELING YOUR PLAN
Your subscription starts when your trial ends. To avoid being charged, cancel at least 24-hours before the end of your free trial or current billing period. There’s no refund or credit for partial monthly or yearly subscription periods.
If you subscribe through [Google Play], you can cancel on this device in the [Google Play Store > My Apps > Subscriptions].
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Boomerang first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Upgrade To Libre Office 6.0 On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Boomerang on PC
To download and install Boomerang for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Boomerang on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Boomerang on PC.
Download Boomerang for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Boomerang Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Boomerang, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Boomerang on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.