Booknet is the newest Books & Reference release developed and published by litnet. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Booknet PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Booknet is a literary platform that unites readers and writers. Here you can read both complete finished books and those that get published chapter by chapter—as and when authors write them. You can leave comments, get replies from the authors, follow your favorite writers, create your own library, and so much more.
Authors themselves publish books on our platform, so that is why many books appear on Booknet long before they end up with a publisher. And that gives you a chance to be among the books’ first readers. A book “in progress” is one an author is writing right now and is publishing it by chapters. Authors look forward to your feedback! They are the ones who read your comments on their books. Sometimes you can even influence a novel’s future plot twists. Most of the books on our platform are free, but some authors sell their works on Litnet. You can purchase a subscription to a new book: by paying only once, you automatically gain access to all the new chapters the moment the writer publishes them, up until the very end. You can also buy a complete finished book as you would in any other online retailer. Read and Talk!
Booknet provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: TextingStory – Chat Story Maker the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Booknet on PC
To download and install Booknet for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Booknet on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Booknet on PC.
Download Booknet for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Booknet Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Booknet, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Booknet on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.