Bomber Man Classic is a free Casual Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bomber Man Classic PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
* Notice: You can't play this game on Android 8.0
Bomber man have to climb the 50 floors of the underground labyrinth and reach the surface in order to become human.
You must accomplish two things on each floor: You must destroy every enemy, and you must reveal the exit which can only be used once ever enemy is defeated.
Every floor contains one power-up that can increase bomber man's abilities, as well as his chances for survival. Bomber man begins the game with ability to produce one bomb at a time with an explosion range of one square. Power-ups can be collected to increase both the number of bombs he can drop, and the range of the explosions.
The touch of an enemy, and being caught in an explosion are both lethal to bomber man (but he can withstand explosions if he collects the Flamepass power-up). The bombs detonate on their own a couple of seconds after being dropped, but the Detonator power-up can give bomber man the useful ability to detonate the bombs on command whenever he chooses. Bomber man's bombs can also detonate one another in chain reactions.
— Use the direction pad to direct bomber man in any one of the four cardinal directions.
— A button: Press the A button to drop a bomb on the tile that bomber man is currently standing on. If bomber man does not possess the Detonator power-up, the bomb will self destruct after a couple of seconds.
— B button: Only used if you have the Detonator power-up. Press the B button to detonate the oldest bomb that you have remaining on the screen.
— Start button: Start/Pause the game.
— Select button: Choose "Start" or "Continue". You have to input secret code for the "Continue" feature. You will get this secret code when game over.
There are eight different enemies in the underground labyrinth, each one a little different from the others. They move at a variety of speeds, with the fast monsters capable of overtaking bomber man at full speed. They have varying degrees of intelligence. Some wander aimlessly about the stage, while others hone in on you and stay on your trail when you try to get away. And three of the monsters are capable of passing through the walls effortlessly. They are much harder to destroy, but if you happen to blow up a wall that they are inside of, they will be killed in the process.
There are eight different powerups. Some are more rare or valuable than others, but it's a good idea to make sure you find the particular power-up hidden in every stage. To miss out on one is to put yourself, and bomber man, at a disadvantage. Dying from an explosion or touching an enemy results in losing all the powerups.
— Bombs: Increases the amount of bombs dropped at a time by 1; collectible multiple times.
— Flames: Increases explosion range from the bomb in four directions by 1 square; collectible multiple times.
— Speed: Increases movement speed. Obtainable only in Stage 4.
— Wallpass: Gives the ability to pass through brick walls that can be destroyed (but not indestructible walls), just like the enemies that have it such as Kondoria, Ovapi, and Pontan.
— Detonator: Gives the ability to detonate the oldest bomb (use B button)
— Bombpass: Gives the ability to pass through bombs.
— Flamepass: Gives immunity to explosions.
— Mystery: Grants temporary invincibility from being harmed by monsters or explosions.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Bomber Man Classic first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Grand Theft Auto III on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Bomber Man Classic on PC
To download and install Bomber Man Classic for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bomber Man Classic on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bomber Man Classic on PC.
Download Bomber Man Classic for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bomber Man Classic Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bomber Man Classic, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bomber Man Classic on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.