BOM Weather is a free Android App developed by Australian Bureau of Meteorology, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BOM Weather PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
BOM Weather is the Bureau of Meteorology's weather app, giving you the most accurate weather information at your fingertips.
The BOM Weather app includes:
Current and today’s conditions
– Weather icon
– 'Feels like’ temperature
– Possible rainfall range
– Current weather description
– Wind (in km/h OR knots – tap to change) and wind gust
– Rain since 9am
– 1-hourly forecast for 72 hours including temperature, rain, wind direction and gust, and speed (in km/h OR knots)
– 7-day forecast including temperature, text weather summary, fire danger rating, UV Index and sun protection 4 days ahead, sunrise/sunset and moon phases
– Waters forecast including wind, seas, swell, and tides. Plus the summary for the days ahead
– Weather warnings for your current locations
– Pan and zoom rain radar map
– Your location marked on radar map
– Radar coverage layer
– Search for any location in Australia
– Save your favourite locations
– ‘Move with me’ (current location)
– Weather mood background and night-time mode
– Quick access to rain radar
– Enhanced metadata to give you the location of the observations and the forecast last updated times
– Accessible design that allows you to resize the font in your device settings
– View in landscape or portrait mode (device rotation)
BOM Weather provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: BUSFOR – bus tickets Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install BOM Weather on PC
To download and install BOM Weather for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BOM Weather on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BOM Weather on PC.
Download BOM Weather for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BOM Weather Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BOM Weather, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BOM Weather on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.