BoatSpeed is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BoatSpeed PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
See detailed documentation at: https://boatspeed.app/help
Boatspeed consists of several components:
Sailing: provides a large display of your current speed and heading.
Navigation: lets you create and follow routes on the map of openseamap.
Tracking: records your trip, shows the track on the map and lets you export your data to gps, csv and jpg.
Regatta: provides a regatta start countdown.
Anchor alert lets you sleep peacefully 🙂
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced BoatSpeed first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Overdrive City – Car Tycoon Game New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install BoatSpeed on PC
To download and install BoatSpeed for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BoatSpeed on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BoatSpeed on PC.
Download BoatSpeed for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BoatSpeed Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BoatSpeed, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BoatSpeed on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.