Boating USA is a free Android App developed by Navionics, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Boating USA PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The world’s #1 Boating app! A favorite among cruisers, sailors, fishermen and divers. Find the same detailed charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters. This app includes the Navionics+ subscription. To subscribe for other areas, tap Menu>Charts>Add Region. Alternatively, a free version is also available on the store that offers basic features, and you can upgrade to Navionics+ In-App. If you have a tablet, please search our HD apps.
√ Download of the following chart layers:
– NAUTICAL CHART for all essential cartographic reference detail. The most accurate and thorough set of information based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. It provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
– SONARCHART™: the award-winning 1 ft/0.5m HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Be part of the community and contribute by uploading your sonar logs to enhance it.
– COMMUNITY EDITS made by users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit.
√ CHART UPDATES: we deliver more than 2,000 updates every day! Updates as frequently as you like!
√ DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING quickly creates detailed routes even through narrow waterways and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. POIs are automatically shown nearby your destination.
√ NAVIGATION MODULE for advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: overlay Satellite/Terrain , highlight Shallow Areas, filter Depth Contours and enable a Fishing Range for targeting key fishing areas.
√ PLOTTER SYNC – Compatible Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G models can transfer routes and markers, update charts, activate and renew subscriptions of eligible plotter cards and upload sonar logs (only Raymarine) for improved SonarChart™! Learn more at navionics.com/charts/features/plotter-sync.
√ WEATHER & TIDES provides real-time weather data and forecasts. Access daily and hourly forecasts for your favorite locations and get wind, weather buoys, Tides & Currents overlaid on your map. Buoy data from NOAA can include wind speed, gust and direction as well as air pressure, water temperature, wave height and other relevant marine data.
Navionics+ is a one-year subscription. Download detailed maps by zooming in or from Menu>Download Map: they will reside on your device even after expiration. You can renew your subscription with a discount of up 50%. If you don’t renew, you can still use the charts you previously downloaded, along with several free features: TRACK, ROUTE, DISTANCE, MARKERS, WIND FORECASTS, MAP OPTIONS, SYNC my DATA, MAGAZINES & GUIDES, GOVT CHART in US. Plus, enjoy SONARCHART™ LIVE to create personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Upload your sonar logs to build even better local charts for your area connecting wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter.
Does not include Bermuda, which can be found on Boating Caribbean & South America. Visit navionics.com for the lake list.
Have a plotter card? If the registered chart card of your device has expired, you can order a new one directly from this app with up to 50% off! Go to Menu>Charts.
Navionics has certified several Android models where the app is designed to load and operate correctly with an OS of 4.1 or higher. Please refer to our Compatibility Guide, which is continuously updated at navionics.com/support/compatibility-guides. We cannot guarantee flawless operation or provide support for non-certified devices. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play.
Boating USA provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Amazon Shopping the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Boating USA on PC
To download and install Boating USA for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Boating USA on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Boating USA on PC.
Download Boating USA for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Boating USA Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Boating USA, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Boating USA on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.