Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games is a free Lifestyle App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With Board Game Stats (BG Stats for short) you can keep track of your Board Game plays and scores in an easy to use stats tool.
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
Features of Board Game Stats:
– How many games did you play recently?
– Who scored the highest for a game?
– With whom did you play and who wins more?
– Did you improve your score from last times?
– Compare players, view graphs and charts.
Detailed BG Stats features:
– Enter Games and set an image and scoring rules
– Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players
– Enter your plays including location and scores per player and many more details
– Calculate scores on the fly using + and –
– Create teams and enter team scores
– Auto-assign ranks to Players
– Add Player roles and select from previously used ones
– Add images of your Plays, and create profile images of Players
– Add a Game note you can view each time you start a Play
– Link Games to BoardGameGeek (BGG) to load more details and a game image
– Import existing plays and played games from BoardGameGeek (BGG)
– Import your owned games and collection from BoardGameGeek (BGG)
(please note: this is currently just one-way and no collection manager, nor can you set owned status in the app)
– Post your plays to BoardGameGeek (BGG), including auto-post
– Post your play to Twitter or Facebook
– View statistics for Games, Plays, and Players
– View statistics for a specific combination of players
– Browse an extended statistics overview with H-index and fives, dimes, quarters and centuries
– View a Player's personal H-index and win percentage
– Export and import scores for easy backup
– Sync with other devices via cloud-sync (in-app subscription)
With the Deep statistics expansion (in-app purchase):
– View charts based on number of players
– Filter your data on players, location, specific periods and player counts
– Compare specific players' statistics
– View winning streaks (longest en current)
– View tiebreakers, winning new players and winning starting player stats
– View role-based statistics, per role and per player
With the Challenges expansion (in-app purchase):
– Set x times y challenges: play x games y times
– Set the time period and add the games to track
– Use auto-fill to let the app select the most played games for your challenge
– Create hardcore challenges that cannot be changed during the challenge
– Share your challenge, status and results
With a Cloud sync subscription:
– Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices
– Keep a backup of your data in the cloud
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features in BG Stats. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.
Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Butt Workout At Home – Female Fitness Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games on PC
To download and install Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games on PC.
Download Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Board Game Stats: Play tracking for tabletop games on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.