BNI Connect® Mobile is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BNI Connect® Mobile PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official BNI Connect® Mobile App is here!
BNI Connect® Mobile is an application exclusively for BNI® Members. You can now access BNI Connect® from your mobile phone. Initially you can enter electronic slips for referrals, TYFCB, and One-to-Ones. Additionally, you can invite visitors to visit your Chapter and update your profile. We will be adding new features to BNI Connect® Mobile on a regular basis. We’re excited to hear your feedback!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced BNI Connect® Mobile first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Skiddy Car on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install BNI Connect® Mobile on PC
To download and install BNI Connect® Mobile for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BNI Connect® Mobile on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BNI Connect® Mobile on PC.
Download BNI Connect® Mobile for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BNI Connect® Mobile Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BNI Connect® Mobile, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BNI Connect® Mobile on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.