Blur Photo is a free Android App developed by DreamTime, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Blur Photo PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
How do you stand out in a photograph? Blur the background of the image and any unwanted part of the photo.This app will make it easy and you will be a professional photographer.
How to use?
– Load image from album or library.
– Choose the photo effect you want to use blur, Pixelation（mosaic）.
– Use the blur image brush or photo effect brush to blur and add effect any part of the photo.
– Change the size of the blur brush to fit your use.
– Change the level of the effect you use.
– Shallow focus photo in the background of the image.
– Blur the unwanted part of your picture.
– Blur image background effect.
– Use brush to blur where you want.
– Blur or pixelation ( All or part ).
Be a professional photographer just download it!
Ask about our opinion, Blur Photo provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: AIM Discontinued – 6 Secure Alternatives to AIM [Guide]
Download and Install Blur Photo on PC
To download and install Blur Photo for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Blur Photo on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Blur Photo on PC.
Download Blur Photo for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Blur Photo Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Blur Photo, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Blur Photo on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.