Bluetooth Firewall is the newest Tools release developed and published by FruitMobile. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bluetooth Firewall PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
FruitMobile Bluetooth Firewall is the best Bluetooth security app for android. It guards your device from bluetooth hacking & ensures privacy protection. It runs as a foreground service which can be seen as a persistent notification, guarding your device all the time.
1. Updates for Android 11
2. Alerts now shown as notifications on Android 10 and above
3. Fix for password bypass from firewall notification.
4. Fix for duplicate log messages.
5. Fix for crashes on certain devices.
6. UI redesign.
1. Bluetooth Radar View
2. Firewall Alerts
3. Perform Bluetooth scan of your android device
4. Logs all Bluetooth events.
5. Password protect the firewall and it's sensitive data.
6. Option to make chosen remote devices as trusted.
7. Strict Mode
8. Blueborne guard
9. Supports light and dark themes for App
Alerts you when:
1. Local apps try to perform bluetooth actions.
2. Remote bluetooth devices connects/pairs with your device.
3. App with bluetooth capabilities is installed/updated
To get started , install the app ,open it and then exit the app. Firewall will run in the background and guard your device.
Detailed Help included in App.
More Questions? mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bluetooth Firewall provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Gun Fu: Stickman 2 Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Bluetooth Firewall on PC
To download and install Bluetooth Firewall for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bluetooth Firewall on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bluetooth Firewall on PC.
Download Bluetooth Firewall for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bluetooth Firewall Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bluetooth Firewall, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bluetooth Firewall on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.