Blue Light Filter & Night Mode – Night Shift is a free Android App developed by Ascendik Health, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Blue Light Filter & Night Mode – Night Shift PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
🏆 Featured in the The Best Migraine Apps of 2020 list by Healthline
🏆 4.7 stars and more than 85,000 reviews
🏆 More than 4 million happy users
Night Shift – Blue Light Filter for Migraine night shade is an optimal night filter created to provide warmlight night screen in order to ensure eye care against light blue wavelength from screen light and give you pleasant night reading while curing sleeplessness after twilight with night mode. Use night light anti glare to relieve eye strain and protect eyes from bluelight flux that can disrupt circadian rhythm, cause insomnia and restlessness, chronic migraine, sleepless chronic headache, glaucoma and cataract.
❓ What is blue light?
It's part of a natural light spectrum, which disturbs the circadian rhythm and causes sleeplessness, headache and bad eye health. Unlike red light night shade, screen light bluelight blocks the secretion of melatonin, sleep hormone, and causes restlessness. Retinal neurons are in danger if night filter anti glare is not used after twilight for eye care.
😕 The negative effects of blue light flux are:
• Eye strain, tired eyes and bad eye health
• Higher risk of glaucoma, and cataract
• Phase shifting of the circadian rhythm, restlessness, and suppression of melatonin
• Chronic migraine pain and activation of the trigeminal nerve
• Chronic headache
• Insomnia, sleepless night time and sleeplessness
Night Shift – Blue Light Filter for Migraine as your anti glare night screen and warmlight night mode helps you by relieving eye strain and chronic headache during night reading. Its red light night shade is best for eye care against light blue rays from
screen light that cause glaucoma, melatonin deficiency, and sleepless night time – insomnia. Cataract often develops slowly, so start your tired eyes care and improve eye health with bluelight filter by using it as a twilight night light as soon as possible!
Night Shift – Blue Light Filter for Migraine includes:
📱 Premade blue light filters – Use one of 5 anti glare bluelight flux filters to activate night mode and warmlight (red light) for eye care against natural light blue rays. Relieve eye strain, macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataract with night filter during sleepless night reading.
💾 Saving and editing night mode filters – Create and edit a night shift filter to rest your tired eyes from screen light or make a set of night filters to protect eyes, fix circadian rhythm, sleeplessness, insomnia and lack of melatonin after twilight.
🔆 Dimming below system minimum – Use "Dim" night screen option to protect eyes from natural light blue rays. It's best for good eye health and chronic headache relief during night reading because it gives a night shade warmlight in form of a night light.
🌡 Temperature customization – Use "Temperature" palette to set a warmlight (night mode) or cooler tint to your blue light filter. Twilight looking red light colors are recommended as a bluelight flux filter for tired eyes and used as a night shift for eye strain, chronic migraine relief, and sleepless restlessness.
🌈 Color customization – Use "Color" palette to adjust the color tint, intensity and dim for your night screen. Night filter provides eye care and relief from migraine pain caused by screen light.
📊 RGB customization – Fine-tune your natural light night reading filter. "R" – red light, "G" – green, "B" – light blue. Night light rests tired eyes with night shade and increase melatonin and prevent glaucoma.
⏰ Automatic filter schedule – Choose the times in which the anti glare night mode will shift on and off to improve eye health. Ensure that blue light filter is always turned on after twilight to prevent cataract and fight insomnia and restlessness.
App help: https://www.ascendik.com/nightshift-help
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Light Filter & Night Mode – Night Shift provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Parallel Space – Multiple accounts & Two face on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Blue Light Filter & Night Mode – Night Shift on PC
To download and install Blue Light Filter & Night Mode – Night Shift for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Blue Light Filter & Night Mode – Night Shift on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Blue Light Filter & Night Mode – Night Shift on PC.
Download Blue Light Filter & Night Mode – Night Shift for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Blue Light Filter & Night Mode – Night Shift Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Blue Light Filter & Night Mode – Night Shift, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Blue Light Filter & Night Mode – Night Shift on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.