Blood Donor is the newest Medical release developed and published by American Red Cross. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Blood Donor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The American Red Cross Blood Donor App puts the power to save lives in the palm of your hand. Donating blood and platelets is easier than ever. Find nearby Red Cross blood drives, schedule appointments, earn rewards from premier retailers, follow your blood’s journey from donation through delivery (when possible), and create or join a lifesaving team and track its impact on a national leaderboard.
• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help – call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Blood Donor first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Magic Tiles 3 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Blood Donor on PC
To download and install Blood Donor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Blood Donor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Blood Donor on PC.
Download Blood Donor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Blood Donor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Blood Donor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Blood Donor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.