Blocky Roads is a free Racing Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Blocky Roads PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Jump into your car and discover green hills, snowy mountains and desert dunes in this unique physics racer!
The tornado ripped your farm apart and scattered it around the Globe. Collect the missing parts to restore the farm to its former glory!
3d racing against your own times in a blocky mining world!
**Choose one of the 9 cars or build your own block by block! The car editor unlocks after track 3 is finished!**
– 3d racing – Blocky style!
– 12 tracks to conquer, 3 for free, the rest can be unlocked via inapp purchase.
– 4 challenge tracks to test your skills
– 9 awesome vehicles : trucks, bikes, Monster trucks, tanks
– Customizable character
– Car Editor! Build and Paint Your own car block by block!
(Unlocks after track 3 is finished)
– Beautiful Voxel Graphics
– GameServices achievements and leaderboards
– Kids will love it
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
Created By Dogbyte Games, creator of Offroad Legends, Redline Rush and Dead Venture.
Blocky Roads provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Alternatives to HideMyAss: What Are Your Best VPN Solutions [Guide]
Download and Install Blocky Roads on PC
To download and install Blocky Roads for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Blocky Roads on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Blocky Roads on PC.
Download Blocky Roads for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Blocky Roads Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Blocky Roads, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Blocky Roads on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.