Block Balls is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Block Balls PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Take aim and FIRE! Swipe your finger to shoot balls and bombard towers until they tumble. Bounce your balls on each block a certain number of times to break it. How many towers can you destroy?
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Block Balls first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Smart Connect the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Block Balls on PC
To download and install Block Balls for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Block Balls on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Block Balls on PC.
Download Block Balls for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Block Balls Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Block Balls, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Block Balls on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.