Blaze – 4K Virtual Fireplace is the newest House & Home release developed and published by Pirinel. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Blaze – 4K Virtual Fireplace PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Dive into the world of relaxation by transforming your TV into a beautiful fireplace!
Perfect for calming before falling asleep or just casually relaxing in the living room!
Blaze provides 6 carefully selected fireplaces with beautiful graphics and professionally remastered audio.
Depending on the TV the fireplaces can either be in HD or Ultra HD format.
It can be used as a TV screen saver as well.
Philips Hue lights can also be synchronized with the fireplaces.
To do this, make sure you have set up an entertainment group within your Hue mobile app. The lights from that group will be used by Blaze.
The app is free to try and if you like it, you can get the full version for a small one-time purchase.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Blaze – 4K Virtual Fireplace first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Wenpo – Icon Pack on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Blaze – 4K Virtual Fireplace on PC
To download and install Blaze – 4K Virtual Fireplace for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Blaze – 4K Virtual Fireplace on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Blaze – 4K Virtual Fireplace on PC.
Download Blaze – 4K Virtual Fireplace for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Blaze – 4K Virtual Fireplace Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Blaze – 4K Virtual Fireplace, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Blaze – 4K Virtual Fireplace on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.