BlackPlayer EX Music Player is a free Android App developed by FifthSource, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BlackPlayer EX Music Player PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
BlackPlayer Exclusive – Premium MP3 Music Player
– Light theme!
– 6 Extra Fonts, including option to use System font.
– 11 Color accents.
– 8 Extra Now Playing Themes
– White Widget theme.
– Extra Track information in Now Playing. Bitrate, samplingrate and format.
– Customizable crossfading
– Screen Always on option.
– Screen rotation lock.
– Change the Library startpage.
– Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
– Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
– Custom colors! Actionbar, main and popup windows.
– Manually search and set Artist images.
– Blacklist Folders and Tracks
– White widget theme.
– Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
– Floating window control widget
– Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
– Widget and Notification customizations.
– Change notification text color and background.
– View Artists as bigger grid.
– View Genres as List and as Big list.
– Custom 4×1 Widget transparency.
– Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
– Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
– 2 Extra text animations
– 1 Extra transition effect
– Show queue position in widget.
– Add "PLAYLISTS" page to the Library.
– Hide any of the Sliding pages.
– Sort Artist albums.
– Developer love!
– More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
– Try out the Free version before you buy. Make sure everything works good and you are satisfied with it.
– This is a separate app. The Library, Playlists and Favorite tracks are shared between the Free and EX versions.
– You can uninstall the Free version after installing EX version.
Join the community for the latest news! https://plus.google.com/communities/116699651117862058032
If you want faster updates, join the beta channel!
BlackPlayer standard features:
– Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, flac and wav.
– Build-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
– Gapless playback
– Tag editor
– 3D Transition effects
– 3 Widgets
– Lyrics viewing and editing.
– Lockscreen control support
– Sleep Timer
– Interchangeable fonts and themes.
– Weekly most played tracks
BlackPlayer EX Music Player provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Mr Gun New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install BlackPlayer EX Music Player on PC
To download and install BlackPlayer EX Music Player for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BlackPlayer EX Music Player on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BlackPlayer EX Music Player on PC.
Download BlackPlayer EX Music Player for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BlackPlayer EX Music Player Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BlackPlayer EX Music Player, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BlackPlayer EX Music Player on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.