BlackCam Pro – B&W Camera is the newest Photography release developed and published by XnView. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BlackCam Pro – B&W Camera PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
BlackCam the Black&White Camera for Android
BlackCam helps you to take stunning black and white photographs with live preview
★★ Features ★★
– Very simple to use
– Different colored lens filters
– Different professional conversion set filters
– Filters are shown live on camera screen
– Live contrast, brightness & exposure slider
– Add simulated film grain
– Add black vignetting
– Custom EXIF Artist Credit entry
– Export your photos to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and email
– Outputs images in full resolution
– Add black and white filters to your existing photos
You like BlackCam!? Please give us 5 stars! Your feedback is very important to our work.
Help us to improve BlackCam! by sending your bugs or requests on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced BlackCam Pro – B&W Camera first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: N.O.V.A. Legacy on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install BlackCam Pro – B&W Camera on PC
To download and install BlackCam Pro – B&W Camera for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BlackCam Pro – B&W Camera on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BlackCam Pro – B&W Camera on PC.
Download BlackCam Pro – B&W Camera for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BlackCam Pro – B&W Camera Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BlackCam Pro – B&W Camera, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BlackCam Pro – B&W Camera on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.