Black Theme – KakaoTalk Theme is a free Android App developed by KakaoTalk Theme, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Black Theme – KakaoTalk Theme PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Introducing the simple, monochrome-style theme.
Try applying this brand new theme to your KakaoTalk.
Because everyone looks good in black.
* This theme is only available for KakaoTalk.
Please install KakaoTalk first in Google Play.
* How to apply the theme:
Once you have downloaded the theme, go to More > Settings > Themes on KakaoTalk to apply the theme.
Black Theme – KakaoTalk Theme provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Fenix 2 for Twitter New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Black Theme – KakaoTalk Theme on PC
To download and install Black Theme – KakaoTalk Theme for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Black Theme – KakaoTalk Theme on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Black Theme – KakaoTalk Theme on PC.
Download Black Theme – KakaoTalk Theme for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Black Theme – KakaoTalk Theme Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Black Theme – KakaoTalk Theme, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Black Theme – KakaoTalk Theme on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.