BK Package Disabler (Samsung) is the newest Business release developed and published by WakaSoftware.com. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BK Package Disabler (Samsung) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
PRO version, Work without ROOT
– Work well on all Samsung galaxy phone and tablet devices (Galaxy S, Note, Tab, A, J, Grand, etc)
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
☆ BK Package Disabler (Samsung) is the good tool which help you disable, block and freeze application (package) of Installed, Bloatware or System list on your Samsung devices, make them disappear, save your RAM usage, Battery life and improve your Performance. All disabled package is marked unavailable from running and updating.
☆ One tap to disable or enable all Bloatware (pre-installed apps, widget apps,…etc)
☆ BK Package Disabler (Samsung) also work with almost Samsung Galaxy devices (Galaxy S5, S6/S6 Edge, S7/S7 Edge, Note 3/4/5, etc) and works well with almost Rooted device
✔ Disable Package – disable/enable Installed, Bloatware or System package
✔ One-tap enable/disable packages support for more than 100 Bloatware (pre-installed packages)
✔ Advance Disabler (Samsung) – support to temporarily disable Camera, Cellular, Home Key, Power Off
✔ Export/Import XML file – export/import disabled packages list to external storage, support to Backup and Restore disabled packages list feature
✔ Custom Bloatware list feature – edit and custom Bloatware list by yourself (support by [Set Non-Bloat] and [Set As Bloat] function)
✔ More Options – support to change name, add shortcut, launch, stop and uninstall packages (Root)
✔ Clear application Data – save your memory, battery and improve your performance (Root)
✔ One-tap Clear Data of Disabled packages – quickly to clear data of disabled packages
✔ Favorite packages feature – save your favorite packages, quickly to access
✔ Filter(top-right corner icon) – disabled packages list, running packages list, farvorite packages list, running services list
✔ Multiple Custom Widgets – quickly enable/disable any package or packages group
✔ Password Protection Mode – lock this application by Passcode (offline)
✔ Material Design – simple and easy to use
✔ Support Plugin for Tasker
– This application requires Device Administrator permission [android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN] to work. If you want to remove it, Go Setting -> Security -> deactivate Device Administrator permission of this app
How to uninstall:
– Open this app, select Menu (3 dots at top-right corner) and select Uninstall this app
– In other way, Go Setting -> Security -> deactivate Device Administrator permission of this app before uninstall normally
– Please enable all packages, even apps that you consider bloatware before the system update (OTA)
– Always be careful to disable Critical (System) packages, unless you are sure that it safe to disable.
– We recommend to all of our customers backup your devices, your data before using this application
We would love to hear from our customers. If you have any problem, questions or feedback about this app please contact us at [email@example.com]
BK Package Disabler (Samsung) provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Bitmoji – Your Personal Emoji Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install BK Package Disabler (Samsung) on PC
To download and install BK Package Disabler (Samsung) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BK Package Disabler (Samsung) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BK Package Disabler (Samsung) on PC.
Download BK Package Disabler (Samsung) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BK Package Disabler (Samsung) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BK Package Disabler (Samsung), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BK Package Disabler (Samsung) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.