BitLife – Life Simulator is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BitLife – Life Simulator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
How will you live your BitLife?
Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become a model citizen sometime before you die? You could marry the man/woman of your dreams, have kids, and pick up a good job along the way.
Or will you make choices that horrify your parents? You could descend into a life of crime, start prison riots, smuggle duffle bags, and cheat on your spouse.
It's all up to you…
Ask about our opinion, BitLife – Life Simulator provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Get Dark Mode For Websites In Microsoft Edge On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install BitLife – Life Simulator on PC
To download and install BitLife – Life Simulator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BitLife – Life Simulator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BitLife – Life Simulator on PC.
Download BitLife – Life Simulator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BitLife – Life Simulator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BitLife – Life Simulator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BitLife – Life Simulator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.