bit Dungeon II is a free Android Game developed by Kinto Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on bit Dungeon II PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
bit Dungeon II is fast action roguelike game with a giant overworld to explore.
You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your "loved one's " grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.
The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.
Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
Level up based on which weapon you use.
Randomly generated items.
Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
Enemies with disgusting faces.
Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then… a god.
bit Dungeon II provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: WW2 US Army Commando Survival Battlegrounds PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install bit Dungeon II on PC
To download and install bit Dungeon II for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type bit Dungeon II on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy bit Dungeon II on PC.
Download bit Dungeon II for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More bit Dungeon II Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using bit Dungeon II, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running bit Dungeon II on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.