BimmerCode for BMW and MINI is a free Android App developed by SG Software GmbH & Co. KG, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BimmerCode for BMW and MINI PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
BimmerCode allows you to code the control units in your BMW or MINI to unlock hidden features and customize your car to your liking.
Activate the digital speed display in the instrument cluster or allow your passengers to watch videos while driving in the iDrive system. Do you want to disable the Auto Start/Stop function or the Active Sound Design? You will be able to code this and much more by yourself with the BimmerCode app.
– 1 Series (2004+)
– 2 Series, M2 (2013+)
– 2 Series Active Tourer (2014+)
– 2 Series Gran Tourer (2015+)
– 3 Series, M3 (2005+)
– 4 Series, M4 (2013+)
– 5 Series, M5 (2003+)
– 6 Series, M6 (2003+)
– 7 Series (2008+)
– 8 Series (2018+)
– X1 (2009+)
– X2 (2018+)
– X3, X3 M (2010+)
– X4, X4 M (2014+)
– X5, X5 M (2006+)
– X6, X6 M (2008+)
– X7 (2019+)
– Z4 (2009+)
– i3 (2013+)
– i8 (2013+)
– MINI (2006+)
– Toyota Supra (2019+)
You can find a detailed list of the supported cars and options on https://bimmercode.app/cars
One of the supported OBD adapters is required to use BimmerCode. For more information please visit https://bimmercode.app/adapters
Ask about our opinion, BimmerCode for BMW and MINI provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Stop And Start A Windows Service From The Command Prompt [Guide]
Download and Install BimmerCode for BMW and MINI on PC
To download and install BimmerCode for BMW and MINI for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BimmerCode for BMW and MINI on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BimmerCode for BMW and MINI on PC.
Download BimmerCode for BMW and MINI for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BimmerCode for BMW and MINI Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BimmerCode for BMW and MINI, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BimmerCode for BMW and MINI on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.