Billiard free is the newest Casual release developed and published by Ball games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Billiard free PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
In Blackball pool there are 15 colored balls (7 red, 7 yellow and 1 black). The goal is to pocket all balls of your color group and then the black ball. Player who pots the black too early loses the game.
In Russian billiard there are 15 white balls and one red. The goal is to pocket any 8 balls before your opponent.
You can play alone, versus computer or with 2 players on one device (hotseat).
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Billiard free first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Create A Custom Ubuntu Distribution With Distroshare Ubuntu Imager [Guide]
Download and Install Billiard free on PC
To download and install Billiard free for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Billiard free on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Billiard free on PC.
Download Billiard free for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Billiard free Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Billiard free, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Billiard free on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.