Bike Itaú: Bicycle-Sharing is a free Android App developed by tembici., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bike Itaú: Bicycle-Sharing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
See where the bikes and docking points are available at stations in your city.
Purchase subscriptions and rent bikes directly from the app!
You can also use the Bike Itaú App to:
• Purchase a bike sharing subscription directly from the application
• Rent a bike and get a ride code for any station
• Find nearby stations manually or using your device’s GPS
• Find available bike or free docking point
• List view of available bikes and docks
• Add stations to your favorites list
• Find a route to your destination and get the distance & elevation to get there
• Track your rides with GPS
• Get key stats like: time, distance, average speed, elevation, calories and saved CO2
• Collect those data in a personal history log
• Set goals to reach for specific achievement within your own given period
• Set a timer or countdown to better manage the length of your trip
Bike Itaú: Bicycle-Sharing provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: My Home Design Story : Episode Choices the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Bike Itaú: Bicycle-Sharing on PC
To download and install Bike Itaú: Bicycle-Sharing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bike Itaú: Bicycle-Sharing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bike Itaú: Bicycle-Sharing on PC.
Download Bike Itaú: Bicycle-Sharing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bike Itaú: Bicycle-Sharing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bike Itaú: Bicycle-Sharing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bike Itaú: Bicycle-Sharing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.