bGEO GPS Navigation is the newest Travel & Local release developed and published by GEOPHONE GROUP INTERNATIONAL Oy. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on bGEO GPS Navigation PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
bGEO – is a hybrid navigation system that combines the advantages of offline GPS navigators with the convenience of using online applications. The navigator uses compact size vector maps, so bGEO can work in poor signal strength areas since maps are automatically downloaded and cached on the device. In the absence of access to the Internet, bGEO automatically switches to offline mode and works as an offline navigator.
Using the navigation app is very simple – download, launch and define a route. Required maps data will be downloaded automatically and used for routing.
– Free OSM (OpenStreetMap) maps
– Offline and online navigation
– Push-To-Talk radio
– Advanced voice navigation
– Friends on the map
– Speed camera warnings
– Live traffic
– Events warnings (accident, traffic police and others.)
– Automatic usage of road conditions info (road closures, direction change, turn restrictions etc.).
Free maps: United States of America, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Danzig, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gaza Strip, The Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy Roman Empire, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jonathanland, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, North Korea, South Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mount Athos, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Newfoundland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Ottoman Empire, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rome, Russia, Rwanda, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, Saint Vincent & the, Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/116899575217954782387
Ask about our opinion, bGEO GPS Navigation provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Maze Frontier – Minesweeper Puzzle Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install bGEO GPS Navigation on PC
To download and install bGEO GPS Navigation for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type bGEO GPS Navigation on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy bGEO GPS Navigation on PC.
Download bGEO GPS Navigation for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More bGEO GPS Navigation Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using bGEO GPS Navigation, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running bGEO GPS Navigation on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.