Berry Browser is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Berry Browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Berry Browser is a customizable web browser.
In addition to the basic functions as a tab browser, there are various functions and settings to make browsing comfortable.
Block requests and elements using Adblock Plus filters.
Switch website to dark mode.
Perform actions depending on URL.
Manage private data to prevent tracking.
You can add custom search engines.
Yuzu Browser theme file is supported.
You can assign actions to toolbar buttons.
You can assign actions to gestures.
Slide from the edge of the screen to display the action menu.
Backup and restore
Share settings and bookmarks between devices.
This app is based on Yuzu Browser.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Berry Browser first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Blur Photo on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Berry Browser on PC
To download and install Berry Browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Berry Browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Berry Browser on PC.
Download Berry Browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Berry Browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Berry Browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Berry Browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.