Beiwe2 is a free Medical App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Beiwe2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This app is part of the Beiwe research platform used to collect research-quality smartphone sensor and usage data from subjects in clinical and non-clinical research studies.
In order to use this app, you need to have been invited to participate in a study and been given a user ID and registration code.
The Beiwe research platform, including this app, is a project of the Onnela Lab at Harvard University. This work is supported by funding from the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Beiwe2 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: GOGO LIVE PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Beiwe2 on PC
To download and install Beiwe2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Beiwe2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Beiwe2 on PC.
Download Beiwe2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Beiwe2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Beiwe2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Beiwe2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.