Bee Factory is the newest Simulation release developed and published by Green Panda Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bee Factory PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to the most exciting Bee idle game! Are you ready to manage your own factory and become the richest man alive?
– Unlock +100 super fun bees
– Sell TONS of honey
– Upgrade your bees and your machines
Ask about our opinion, Bee Factory provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Bitcoin Knowledge Test Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Bee Factory on PC
To download and install Bee Factory for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bee Factory on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bee Factory on PC.
Download Bee Factory for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bee Factory Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bee Factory, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bee Factory on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.