Beat the Boss 3 is the newest Action release developed and published by Game Hive Corporation. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Beat the Boss 3 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Your dream has come true. All your life you have wanted to beat your boss, and now you finally can. With 50 million downloads to date, it is no secret that this is everybody’s favorite stress relief game. Your boss knows that you are playing this game, and there is nothing he can do about it.
→ Customize your boss: Evil comes in many forms. You can make your own!
→ Customize your weapons: Camouflage or champagne color grenades? It’s up to you.
→ Premium weapons: 100+ all new lethal weapons to make your boss wet his pants.
→ Physics simulated: Get a satisfying reaction to all of your intense beatings
→ Funny one-liners: Don’t laugh too loud at work
→ World tour: Play in beautiful hand-crafted stages!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Beat the Boss 3 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Habbo – Virtual World on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Beat the Boss 3 on PC
To download and install Beat the Boss 3 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Beat the Boss 3 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Beat the Boss 3 on PC.
Download Beat the Boss 3 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Beat the Boss 3 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Beat the Boss 3, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Beat the Boss 3 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.