Beat Blade: Dash Dance is a free Music Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Beat Blade: Dash Dance PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Beat Blade is an exciting music runner game that offers stunning neon levels and 2020 hit songs. Simply using one thumb to control the character, you can slash the blocks and dodge the traps, reaching the end of the color road.
Runner + music + rhythm + saber = WOW!🤘🏼
How to play:
SIMPLY choose your favorite song, hold and drag to move your saber character and slash the dot blocks on the beat. Do not Tap! This is not a Tap Tap game.
1. Amazing color and lighting design for every road
2. Wide range of popular songs including EDM, Hip Hop, KPOP, Dance, and Piano
3. Satisfying block slashing effects
4. Connect with Facebook account and sync the saved progress across multiple devices
Beat Blade: Dash Dance provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to check hard drive health on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Beat Blade: Dash Dance on PC
To download and install Beat Blade: Dash Dance for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Beat Blade: Dash Dance on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Beat Blade: Dash Dance on PC.
Download Beat Blade: Dash Dance for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Beat Blade: Dash Dance Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Beat Blade: Dash Dance, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Beat Blade: Dash Dance on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.