Beam – Escooter sharing is a free Android App developed by Ride Beam, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Beam – Escooter sharing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Download the app to find and ride a Beam e-scooter in your city. No deposit required.
At Beam we want to help cities flow better for everyone. Getting people out of their cars and onto our scooters is just the beginning. Riding a Beam is affordable, convenient and much better for the environment. Oh, and did we mention it’s really fun?
Whether it’s your commute to work, the last mile home, getting to the shops, or just a fun day touring the city with friends, there’s no end to the ways Beam can help your life flow a little better.
Download it today, and wherever you want to go, Beam there.
How it works:
Download the app
Sign up for an account
Find and unlock a Beam
Check you understand the local rules of the road
Enjoy the ride
Ask about our opinion, Beam – Escooter sharing provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: TL Mods New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Beam – Escooter sharing on PC
To download and install Beam – Escooter sharing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Beam – Escooter sharing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Beam – Escooter sharing on PC.
Download Beam – Escooter sharing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Beam – Escooter sharing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Beam – Escooter sharing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Beam – Escooter sharing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.