BBC World Service is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by Zeno News. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BBC World Service PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official BBC World Service news app by Zeno Media LLC offers the latest programmes and news headlines from the BBC World Service. You can to listen to the latest radio programmes using the free audio player or by using the telephone dial-up option (standard geographic mobile charges will apply. Please check with your provider for exact costs before calling).
– Read the latest news headlines from the BBC World Service website
– Listen to your favorite radio programmes free with the audio player, or by using the standard-rate telephone dial-up service.
– You can listen to the most recent editions of:
– The Global News Podcast
– Sport Today
– Business Daily
– Focus on Africa, and many more
For EU users only: If you choose to receive customized ads, a unique identifier (Google Advertising ID or Apple’s ID for Advertising) relating to your device will be stored by Zeno Media to provide you with the service and allow customized advertising to be served within the app.
Find out about your privacy rights and the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy
Notifications may include alerts, sounds and icon badges. These can be reconfigured in Settings (notifications). Details of data this app collects, including the unique identifier relating to your device and your location data, is also found under Settings.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced BBC World Service first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install BBC World Service on PC
To download and install BBC World Service for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BBC World Service on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BBC World Service on PC.
Download BBC World Service for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BBC World Service Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BBC World Service, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BBC World Service on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.